1. These Terms and Conditions sets out the legal relationship between you (“You”) and US Opinion Research Ltd. with regards to the use of US Opinion Research Comments Platform (“US Opinion Research Platform”). Use of the US Opinion Research Platform by internet sites which are cooperating with US Opinion Research (“Site/s”) is intended, inter alia, for recommendations, reviews, comments, notifications, and voice messages (hereinafter, “Comments”) to be left by those visiting the Site, and/or related social networks.
2. By posting Comments via the US Opinion Research Platform, You enable other visitors of the Site, US Opinion Research, the Site owners, and advertisers who have a commercial link with US Opinion Research and/or with Site or its owners, to learn, among other things, about the your habits, requirements, tastes and preferences, and to make the surfing experience of You and of other users, more effective and to promote cooperation among the various parties.
3. The Comments that shall be posted from time to time through US Opinion Research Platform will be available to the public and may be viewed and used by others. US Opinion Research unable to control such uses of your Comments, and by using the US Opinion Research Platform the End Usrer assume the risk that his posted Comments may be viewed and used by third parties.
5. US Opinion Research may, at its exclusive and absolute discretion, verify your identity and the accuracy of the details provided, inter alia, by identification of You on different social networks, and third-party connection or log-in, for example, through Facebook, Google or Linkdin.
6. By register for, and/or by using US Opinion Research, you are giving your consent to US Opinion Research and/or anyone acting on its behalf, via the technological tools that are at its disposal from time to time, to monitor, examine and analyze tyour Comments and/or any the internet and/or physical environment in which You is located from time to time, such as – for example – your IP address and/or the sites which he uses which could indicate the User’s location.
7. The information gathered from time to time by US Opinion Research includes information regarding the use of the US Opinion Research Platform made by the You, for example, listening to a Comment, recording a Comment, increasing or reducing volume, etc., as well as information derived the extraneous circumstances relating to the use made of US Opinion Research Platform (for example, the hours in which the US Opinion Research Platform was in use, the length of time for which it was used, the browser on which use was made, the US Opinion Research Platform reference and/or the Comments on the social network sites, etc.), and all at US Opinion Research’s sole and absolute discretion.
8. US Opinion Research reserves the unrestricted right to analyze the data gathered by it, in accordance with the parameters determined by US Opinion Research from time to time.
9. Gathering information about You is carried out by using the localStorage services.
10. Every end user of US Opinion Research is identified by US Opinion Research and its systems in a different and unique manner, through elements installed on the your browser. Using and browsing on the Sites will allow US Opinion Research to receive and coordinate the information that is collated regarding You, whilst closing the relevant pages will halt the transfer of such information to US Opinion Research until such time as the pages are reopened.
11. By register for and/or actual use of the US Opinion Research Platform, You irrevocably consent and approve that US Opinion Research may keep and make use of both “Personally Identifiable Information” and “Non-Personally Identifiable information” that has been collected and gathered by it, at its exclusive discretion, including by transferring it to, or share it with third parties and in particular transfer to the Sites the your full name, email address and country of resident , all in any manner and for any purpose (including for their own marketing purposes, for example in order to sending you more relevant advertising emails or offers for goods and services that may interest you).
13. If you do not want us to share your Personally Identifying Information with third parties for their own marketing purposes, you may opt-out by sending an email to privacy@US Opinion Research.com
14. US Opinion Research may combine at its sole discretion, such Non-Personally Identifiably Information with Personally Identifiable Information in order to provide you with relevant advertising when visiting or using the US Opinion Research Platform, third parties’ websites or to send you email advertisements and newslwttwers. US Opinion Research treat this combined information as Personally Identifiable Information.
“Personally Identifiable Information” which means, inter alia, information that identifies you as an individual, such information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, telephone number, US Opinion Research’ account number.
15. US Opinion Research collects Personally Identifiable Information about You when Youprovide such information in connection with US Opinion Research Platform such as when you register for the Service (including through third-party connection or log-in) or when you send US Opinion Research an email.
“Non-Personally Identifiable Information” which means, inter alia, information that does not identify you as an individual, such information may include, but is not limited to, information about your browser, your IP address, device ID, GPS information, what pages you visited, which website you came from, what advertisements you clicked on, and other information about your online activity that does not, by itself, identify you as an individual.
Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information shall be reffered in this policy as “Personal Information”
16. US Opinion Research may automatically collect and use Non-Personally Identifiable Information when You view and interact with US Opinion Research Platform, or third party sites using tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons, log files and other similar technology.
17. Data collection carried out by consent, and therefore does not constitute an infringement of yourprivacy.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGY.
19. Cookie Information: When you visit or use US Opinion Research Platform, US Opinion Research may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your device that uniquely identifies your browser. The cookies are being stored on the hard drive of your device (be it a computer, tablet, mobile phone or any other device that can access the internet) when you visit a website or click on an advertisement. Cookies are used to identify the device on which they are saved and are operational for a limited period of time. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use US Opinion Research Platform and/or relevant sites (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take) and allows US Opinion Research to track your usage of US Opinion Research Platformon third parties sites over time. US Opinion Research may use both persistent cookies, which remain on your hard drive after you close your browser, and session cookies which terminate when you close your browser.
20. There are few types of cookies that may be saved on your device while browsing US Opinion Research Platform, and the purposes they are designated to:
1. Technical cookies which are necessary used to:
i. optimise the presentation of the website/services in line with your device’s display preferences (language used, screen resolution, operating system, etc.);
ii. remember some information relating to forms that you have filled in on some website;
iii. compile statistics measuring visits to and use of our US Opinion Research Platform or any Sites;
iv. implement certain security measures.
In case such cookies shall be deactive, You will have problems accessing and use US Opinion Research Platform.
2. Audience-measuring cookies
Audience-measuring cookies are issued in order to measure the number of people accessing various types of Comments. These cookies are also used to identify any potential navigation problems and thus improve the US Opinion Research Platforms usability.
3. Social media and partners’ cookies
Social media and partners’ cookies allow you to share US Opinion Research’s content with other people or tell people what you think about Comments and content on US Opinion Research Platform. A number of sharing buttons are integrated into US Opinion Research Platformusing third-party applications that could issue this type of cookie. Please review the privacy policies of those social networks to see what browsing information acquired via such button applications is ultimately used for
4. Targeting and advertising cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make as much as possible advertising relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as to help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
21. If You prefer to limit, block or remove cookies You can approach US Opinion Research by sending an email to privacy@US Opinion Research.com, ad You can also do it through your web browser settings. The “Help” function within your web browser will tell you what you need to do. You can also visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for more information on how to manage and remove cookies across a number of different internet browsers. US Opinion Research’s opt-out mechanism is managed through cookies, if you delete cookies from your browser or use a different browser, You will need to opt-out again. Please note that even if you choose to opt-out of targeted advertising from US Opinion Research, You will still see ads from US Opinion Research, they just won’t be targeted to you based on the information derived from your interaction with US Opinion Research Platform, or third party sites. Also note, You might still see targeted ads (interest based ads) from third parties.
22. If You do not want to accept US Opinion Research’s cookies, You can adjust your browser settings to decline cookies. You should note, however, that certain areas of US Opinion Research Platform may not operate properly if you decide not to accept cookies.
You may opt-out of receiving targeted and other marketing and promotional emails or notifications from US Opinion Research at any time by using the opt-out mechanism contained in such emails (also referred to as “unsubscribe”). You might still receive transactional comminications from US Opinion Research necessary for US Opinion Research Platform to function, these include, but may not be limited to, emails confirming you created a new account, emails helping you reset your password etc.
26. Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information may be transferred to and stored and processed in countries other than the country in which You reside or in which you stay while using the Services. US Opinion Research may transfer Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information to the United States of America in order to store such inforamtion. By using the US Opinion Research Platform, You consent to the transfer and store of your Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information to other countries including the United States of America.
27. It is to be clarified that in any event, US Opinion Research will not be liable for content that is uploaded and/or listened to via US Opinion Research Platform, and the Site owners and its visitors will have no claim and/or demand vis-à-vis US Opinion Research regarding the use made of the US Opinion Research Platform.
28. The use of US Opinion Research Platform is on an “as is” basis.
29. US Opinion Research makes no warranties or conditions, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or implied warranty arising out of a course of dealing, custom, or usage of trade, such as warranties that might be inferred from, by way of illustration and not limitation, statements or representations of US Opinion Research.
30. US Opinion Research shall not, under any circumstances, be liable to You and/or the Site or to any other third party for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, revenue, business, opportunity or goodwill) resulting from or in any way related to US Opinion Research Platform. This limitation of liability applies regardless of the legal theory under which such damages are sought, including breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, or strict liability.
32. US Opinion Research may remove and/or limit the use of US Opinion Research Platform for a limited period or permanently at its exclusive discretion and without prior notice.
33. US Opinion Research Platform is provided through remotely based internet services coming from US Opinion Research’ and third party servers.
34. At its exclusive discretion, US Opinion Research may discontinue these services at any time or restrict access to these services to paying subscribers only or in line with any other business model on which it decides.
TO BE IN CONTACT
38. If you have any question or query, you can contact US Opinion Research by email at email@example.com.
39. Further information regarding US Opinion Research, its services and products can be found at the internet site: https://www.USOpinionResearch.com.
Last update: 10/5/2018